Hey everyone! Welcome! いっらしゃいませ!안녕하세요! Do check my Archives! :D
Disclaimer
hii... welcome to my blog. 안녕하세요! 저는리산입니다. こんにちわ!私はリシャンです。This blog is MY teritory, please respect that.
best viewed using Internet Explorer
Navigations

Moi Words of wisdom Friends Past Memories... Videos Extra
webmistress
Heigh ho heigh ho...
Taggie!

ShoutMix chat widget
cbox or shoutmix. the width 210 will be good

Turn on your radio
music code goes here

Average
I love chocolate especially at Friday, February 6, 2009 | back to top, baby

Average

What is average?

Average is the middle of the numbers that are being compared...acording to the dictionary, it is the result obtained by adding several numbers together and then dividing the total by the number of amounts.

Eg. The average of 30, 40, 25 and 35 is 32.5. I added the numbers together and divided by the amount of numbers, which is (30+40+25+35) / 4 = 32.5 :D

Why do we need to take average?

I feel that we have to take average to be more fair or accurate.
Example: I ran a round around the track with a timing of 50 seconds. The next round I ran, I took 1 minute. After another round, I took 1 minute and 25 seconds. What is the average time I took?
Answer: 1 minute 5 seconds.

Why do I want to find th average?
I would like to find the average of the run to estimate how long I took for each round.